NOW BOOKING SCHOOLS AND GROUPS
FOR THE 2012 SEASON.
The Acadian welcomes groups of all ages, and sizes between 15 and 149 passengers. Our two-hour tour is very popular with the senior community, as well as schools, churches, camps and other organizations looking for a relaxed, fun, friendly and exciting tour on the water. There is much to see on the Acadian Sightseeing and Nature tour, including many of the timeless summer mansions, Egg Rock Lighthouse, harbor seals, nesting eagles and other local wildlife. Let us put a trip together just for you! Parking is onsite and free - a nice relief from the chaos of downtown parking. Prices are reasonable. We are happy to work with your group to make your tour a memorable event! Charter trips can last anywhere from one to two hours or more - depending on your needs and schedule.
Call today for quotes and information:
207-801-2300 or toll free: 1-855-SEA-DAWG (855-732-3294) - ask for Diane.
A couple of things you will want to note when making a group reservation:
- Your group should book one week or more before they wish to sail
- A guarantee will be required at time of booking. Either a credit card at time of booking, or a deposit of 50% of the total amount booked for will be due 10 to 30 days prior to sailing. It may be possible to set up net 30 terms at the discression of the group sales manager - Diane Smith
- Groups will need to arrive 20 minutes prior to departure for ticketing and boarding
- Your group may cancel or change their reservation up to 48 hours prior to sailing. After that, charges will be for the full amount of the tour booked.
- Weddings (an awesome thing to do before or after with the visiting family)
- Family Reunions
- Chartered Tours
- Bus Groups
- School Groups
- Camp Groups
- Office / Work Outing